Module Features | 功能
1. Import Griddler cell types that are defined to very fine details.
2. Simulate I-V curve and study spatial distribution of voltages and currents at different operating points.
3. Simulate partial shading.
4. Simulate non-uniform recombination, such as in potential induced degradation.
5. Model backsheet scatter, causing enhanced coupling of light near edges of cells inside the module.
6. Simulate bifacial modules with rear incident light fields.
7. Simulate the effect of local shunts.
8. Rigorous calculations of shading by ribbon and update of ribbon resistance on the fly.
9. Easy calculation of cables and connectors resistance.
10. Easy insertion of different cell types into different positions of module.
11. Easy insertion of bypass diodes.
12. Shingle interconnection with dissimilar cell shapes.
13. Flexible definition of module layout.